October 31, 2013 by SmartZip in Articles
Happy Halloween from SmartZip!
At SmartZip, we treat Halloween pretty seriously. Our client services' ghouls, goblins, hobos, nerds, b-ball players, fairies, witches, gladiators and more, are busy keeping our clients ahead of the game with these 4 spooky tips on boosting your brand this Halloween!
1) Treat your neighbors to a free service:
Assemble treat bags! Give neighborhood kids free treats and attach a coupon for a free market analysis for parents. Be sure to include your name, company, email, phone number, and SmartHomePrice vanity URL.
2) Deliver a pumpkin and a marketing piece:
In most communities, a carved pumpkin is an invitation to ring the doorbell! What better way to keep the spirit of Halloween alive than to deliver a pumpkin and a marketing piece to your client's door! One side of your letter or postcard could have tips on carving pumpkins, while the other side could have an amusing message with your name and contact info.
3) Remind clients to prepare their home for winter:
Deliver a note to clients with a checklist of items that details what they need to do in order to get their homes ready for winter. Be sure to include your name, company, email, phone number, and SmartHomePrice vanity URL in your note. Include tips such as:
- Clean your fireplace and chimneys
- Schedule a furnace inspection
- Insulate exposed water pipes and turn off outside faucets
- Insulate your hot water tank with an insulating blanket
- Check and replace weather stripping and caulking around doors and windows
- Check the roof for missing shingles and tiles
- Clean gutters of fallen leaves and other debris
4) Send safety tips for Trick-or-Treaters:
Send an email to your clients with helpful tips on how to keep their kids safe while trick-or-treating. Include tips such as:
- Never enter a stranger's house
- Never trick-or-treat alone
- Use reflective tape or mirrors so your child is visible to cars
- Never run across the middle of a street and be sure to use crosswalks
- Don't consume any goodies until you've inspected them
- Check in with your group every hour while trick-or-treating
- Carry a flashlight
We hope these fun ideas serve you well while you are out building your brand presence on this spooky holiday! Don't forget to use your
SmartTargeting mobile app while you're out and about to keep track of the homes you've visited this Halloween!
Happy spooky SmartTargeting.comments powered by Disqus
July 19, 2017 by Joan Dailey
If you’ve read Chris Smith’s The Conversion Code, you may already...
July 4, 2017 by Judy McHargue
On this Independence Day, we hope you are celebrating the land of the...
June 30, 2017 by Joan Dailey
From Facebook, Twitter and Yelp to hosting fees and domain decisions,...