Watch The 2 Minute Video
Win more business faster: Pinpoint high-value prospects and turn them into sales
More than 20% of U.S. homes are good candidates for solar power. Do you know which ones? Now you can identify with keen accuracy the homes that are most likely to install solar.
How does it work?
- You tell us your geographic territory
- We pinpoint your best prospects
- We nurture those prospects through online and offline marketing until they convert
When you use SmartZip Predictive Marketing, you’re able to focus your money and marketing efforts on sales-ready opportunities — dramatically shortening the time it takes to acquire and convert customers, so you close sales faster.
SmartZip Predictive Marketing – For Solar
SmartZip’s industry-leading predictive analytics deliver the pinpoint focus you need for marketing solar products and services.
- Home solar rankings based on their suitability for solar
- Homeowner interest and profile captured via direct marketing campaigns to top targets
- Lead nurture campaigns via online and offline channels for higher conversions
- Regional and street level SmartTarget maps for canvassers
How Predictive Marketing Is Different
Traditional “shotgun style” marketing techniques waste your time and money with ads, calls, and mailings to properties that:
- Are for sale or in foreclosure
- Are in low-cost utility districts
- Are rentals
- Already have solar
If you’re blindly marketing your solar products and services to everybody, you’re wasting 80% of your efforts. For example, if you market to 100,000 random homes and get a 10% response, that’s 10,000 homes—which sounds good. But in fact, only 20% of those homes are going to be good candidates.
With SmartZip Predictive Marketing, you’re still marketing to 100,000 homes—but they’ll be the right homes: the ones that we already know are good candidates for solar. You can see conversion rates as much as 80% higher, shorten your prequalification step, and streamline your sales cycle.