Know your audience in-depth, down to each home and homeowner.
- In-depth knowledge of over 80 million U.S. homes and homeowners across 56,000 neighborhoods
- Complete home ownership, sale and loan history
- Live database updated daily to reflect most current situation
- Unique insights to drive highly targeted predictive marketing
Home Intelligence forms the core of our Predictive Marketing platform and fuels the analytics that help you zero in on your best prospects.
Our Home Intelligence database sources raw data from over two dozen trusted, reliable national sources. This data goes through a rigorous QA process and is updated as frequently as the sources are available, to ensure that our analytics are always using the most accurate, fresh and complete data possible. Our expert team of scientists, statisticians and economists, leverages this vast information resource to build a rich and unique set of hyper-local insights, down to the home, homeowner and neighborhood levels.
Home Intelligence includes in-depth insights across several key dimensions:
- Homes: Our comprehensive property database includes key attributes on over 80 million U.S. homes, recent and historic sales dating back over 10 years in most markets, ownership, loans and defaults, etc.
- Household consumers: In addition to insights on homes, our database includes publicly-available information on homeowners, their demographics (age, occupation, gender, marital status, ethnicity, education, income and assets/debts, household size, life stage and life events, etc.), homeownership and financial situation, buying behavior, interests and propensity for various products and services, and several other attributes that are leveraged by predictive analytics to help you get the right message to the right target at the right time.
- Housing trends: Industry-leading analytics leverage our extensive home database to extract unique hyper-local insights on the housing market, down to the home and neighborhood levels:
- SmartZip Neighborhood Home Price Index (SNPI): Tracks changes in home prices across 56,000 U.S. neighborhoods.
- SmartZip Market Strength Indicator (SMSI): Predicts near-term movement in home prices in each neighborhood.
- SmartZip AVM (Automated valuation model): Analyzes the fair market value of each home.
- Solar rating: Indicates potential homeowner savings from switching to solar electricity.
- Investment analytics: Assess a property’s potential to appreciate in value for a homeowner (SmartZip HomeScore) or yield positive cash flow for a landlord(SmartZip InvestorScore), along with underlying insights on estimated rental income, cash flow, ROI, and capitalization rates.
- School profiles and ratings:
- Community demographics: This extensive library includes historic and current values as well as projected estimates of insights on the people living in neighborhoods, zip codes, cities, counties, metros, states and the U.S. Key attributes include population segmentation (by age, education, employment, race, marital status, religion, etc.), distribution of income, assets and expenditure, risk factors (crime, environmental, health, financial, etc.), weather, lifestyle, nearby establishments, transportation, etc.